- 6 bespoke tokens
- 28 Title Deed cards
- 16 Apartment 19 cards
- 16 Apartment 20 cards
- 1 pack of MONOPOLY money
- 32 Coffee mugs
- 12 Sofas
- 2 dice
What is the same?
- The object of the game and the rules.
- Property cards: all the values are the same as the corresponding properties in classic MONOPOLY.
- The four corner squares remain unchanged, as does the road to victory: whoever is left when all the other players have gone bankrupt wins the game.
What is different?
- The gameboard: the action on the board is the same, but you are buying moments from the Friends TV series.
- Travel spaces now cover modes of transport used by the characters from the sitcom.
- Utilities are now Treeger's Water Maintenance and Treeger's Electricity Maintenance.
- Chance and Community Chest cards are called Apartment 19 and Apartment 20.
- Houses are now called coffee mugs and hotels are sofas.
Object of the Game
Be the only player left in the game after everyone else has gone bankrupt. Do this by buying properties and charging other players' rent for landing on them. …