Crossing into the Land of 1001 Nights, your caravan arrives at the fabled Sultanate of Naqala.
The old sultan just died and control of Naqala is up for grabs! The oracles foretold of strangers who would maneuver the Five Tribes to gain influence over the legendary city-state.
Will you fulfill the prophecy? Invoke the old Djinns, move the Tribes into position at the right time and the Sultanate may become yours!
- 2 Player sets of 8 Camels and 1 Player's Turn marker each
- 5 Turn Order and Djinns Summary Sheets
- A Pad of Scoring Sheets
- 2 Player sets of 11 Camels and 2 Player's Turn markers each
- 1 Bid Order Track & 1 Turn Order Track
- 90 Wooden Tribe Meeples:
- A Meeples bag
- 12 Palm Trees and 10 Palaces
- 30 Tiles (12 Blue valued Tiles: Villages & Sacred Places with a Blue point value - 18 Red valued Tiles: Markets & Oasis with a Red point value)
- 22 Djinn cards
- 96 Gold Coins (48 worth "5" and 48 worth "1" each)
- 54 Resource cards: 36 Merchandise and 18 Fakirs
If this is the first play, punch out all the pieces from the game's punchboards. Rather than discarding the empty frames, insert them under the vacuum tray inside your game box. This will help your tray stay flush with your game's box top, preventing pieces inside from spilling over when storing your game. â€¦