- 4 game boards;
- 36 cards;
- 1 character card and 4 prediction tokens
- 16 blue score tokens
- 20 red score tokens
- 3 action cards
Object of the Game
The players play the part of mediums who attempt to divine the cards owned by their opponents. In each round, the cards are revealed little by little, which gives the mediums the possibility of narrowing their predictions.
A good guess allows players to win points. The player with the most points after 4 rounds is the winner.
- Place the boards in the middle of the play area.
- Each player takes a character card and the 4 corresponding prediction tokens.
- Keep the score tokens close at hand.
- The oldest player takes the 4-player action card and will be the first player. The game can begin.
The game takes place over 4 rounds. After each round, pass the action card clockwise so that the next player becomes the first player m the next round. …