One player leads a party of hunters and lumberjacks. The other player leads foxes and bears. The two parties hunt each other. There are also ducks and pheasants, which are hunted by both parties.
At first, all of the tiles are face-down on the game board. The person whose turn it is flips one face up - or makes a move using one of the tiles that is already face up.
- 1 Game board
- 8 Tiles with blue backgrounds:
- 2 bear tiles and 6 fox tiles
- 10 Tiles with brown backgrounds:
- 2 lumberjack tiles and 8 hunter tiles
- 30 Neutral tiles: 7 duck, 8 pheasant, and 15 tree (deciduous and conifer trees) tiles.
Object of the Game
The player who has bagged the most prey by the time all the tiles have been turned face up is the winner. â€¦