These cute characters are hungry for fun and other Gobblers. Test your memory and appetite for laughs with this easy to learn, quick game of strategy. Line up three of your Gobblers in a row to win!
- 4 bars to build a playing board,
- 12 playing pieces called Gobblers
- 6 blue and 6 orange
Object of the Game
Like Tic-Tac-Toe, you must be the first player to get 3 pieces in a row to win.
Each player chooses a color. Then, in turn, you can either:
Put a new Gobbler on the board, on an empty space or over a smaller Gobbler.
Move one of your Gobblers already on the board to an empty space or over a smaller Gobbler. Once you touch a Gobbler on the board, you most move it.
End of the Game
if you are the first player to get 3 pieces in a row, you win!
Tips to win
- You don't have to start with your bigger pieces.
- Po not hesitate to gobble up your opponent's pieces.
- You can gobble up your own pieces.
- You can gobble up any smaller site Gobbler. It does not have to be the next site down.
- The first player to align 3 pieces in a row wins, so when you wish to move a piece try to remember what is under it.
- Always look at what your opponent is doing, think ahead and have fun.