- 1 Dueling Dice Mini-Game Board
- 4 color-coded Game Play Pieces (Red, Blue, Green, Black)
- 4 Reference Cards
- 4 Sets of three color-coded Dice (Red, Blue, Green, Black)
- 1 Dueling Dice Game Play Cube (Master Die)
Put the Dueling Dice Mini-Game Board in easy reach of all players.
Give each player a Reference Card, a set of three color-coded Dice, and one matching color-coded Game Play Piece.
Each player must place his/her color-coded Play Piece on the "Start" space.
Youngest Player goes first by rolling the Master Die. The Master Die tells you what you must try and roll:
- Odds - Players must roll a 1,3 and 5
- Evens - Players must roll a 2,4 and 6
- 3 Low - Players must roll three 1's, 2's or 3's
- 3 High - Players must roll three 4's, 5's or 6's
- Low Straight - Players must roll a 1,2 and 3
- High Straight - Players must roll a 4,5 and 6
Players all roll at the same time and each Player may "Hold Out" die as they roll the correct number, for example, if you are going for "Odds" and you roll a one, you can place it aside and keep rolling until you get the 3 (if you roll the 3, you can hold it out) and then the 5.
The first player to get the correct roll moves his/her Play Piece ahead one space on the Dueling Dice Mini-Game Board.
End of the Game
Rolling the Master Die continues clockwise and the First Player to reach Finish wins!