- 60 card deck in 4 suits (Diamonds, Hearts, Spades, Clubs)
- 110 small plastic Diamond Crystals
- 25 large plastic Diamond Crystals
- 6 Vaults
- 6 Player Aid cards
Place all the Diamond Crystals in the middle of the table. This is known as the Supply.
There are two sizes of Diamond Crystals:
- Small: these are 1-point Diamond Crystals.
- Large: these are 5-point Diamond Crystals.
Each player takes the following:
- 1 Vault: The Vault is your secure area where you will be able to put your Diamond Crystals as directed by actions during the game. The Diamond Crystals in your Vault should remain secret to the other players.
- 3 small Diamond Crystals: Place these Diamond Crystals into your Showroom. The Showroom is the space immediately in front of you, next to (but not inside) your Vault. The Diamond Crystals in your Showroom are visible to all players.
One Player Aid card: This card uses the symbols shown on the right for Supply, Vault, Showroom (and "other player's Showroom") to illustrate the Suit Actions in the game. Suit Actions will be described later. …