Although the GIPF project as initially going to consist of 6 games, LYNGK is the seventh title in the series and acts as a synthesis of the project.
While GIPF itself is the epicenter of the project, LYNGK is the umbrella game. It brings together all 6 games through the implementation of elements and mechanics that characterize each game of the series.
- 1 game board
- 3 white mottled pieces (ref. GIPF)
- 9 ivory pieces (ref. TZAAR)
- 9 blue pieces (ref. ZERTZ)
- 9 red pieces (ref. DVONN)
- 9 green pieces (ref. PUNCT)
- 9 black pieces (ref. YINSH)
- 1 bag
Object of the Game
LYNGK is played with pieces in 6 different colors, each representing a game of the GIPF project. …